Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trip Shirts

Here's just a quick post. The trip shirts came in yesterday and they look awesome. Nice job Ian for designing them.

The fact that the shirts came in make the trip that much more real. I still can't believe we're almost there.


As a quick side note, we also got sweatpants in. I'm super excited about those because they're ridiculously comfortable. I'll probably live in them during the bus rides.

Don't forget everybody, it's trip shirt day on friday. We'll all look so stylish in our bright purple. (Little hint, the purple would look a lot better with the gray pants, not the blue.)

6 comments:

Nick May said...

I have been wearing these sweatpants all day they are so comfortable!
You are right Amy, it makes it so much more real, i still can't decide if im looking forward to the bus ride or not.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!!!! EEEEK! It's unreal! OMG! I can't wait! I'm going to be practically boucing off the walls all day on Tuesday!

Nick May said...

yah i know. I am so overwhelmed,i don't want to forget anything. It's not like i can run back to my house and grab something. But I am so excited 8)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait. And the shirts are great.

But it just like every other trip i went on.

Anonymous said...

Let me start by saying that i have an AWESOME chaperone!!!!Mrs. Whitelaw!!! I am so excited for this trip. At first I wasn't gonna go because i was going to let my sister go and save my parents the financial burden but then i changed my mind after Mr. A's emotional speech (i don't think none of us will ever forget that.) I am really glad that I changed my mind. I can't wait to help people and build houses and paint and such. Basically I think about the trip ALL THE TIME and I can't wait til we leave on tuesday!!!

Anonymous said...

so ya i shaw de nigerz is da 1 pic of the houz n then dey wer leik ALLELUIA cuz dey wer frm churchez. OMG DEN NICK MAY WAZ A TOTAL FAG N AWL MAH FRIENDS WER ON DIS TRIP WIT ME N THEN WE SAW A NIGER TRANSVESTITE WHUO HAD NO LEGZ LMFAOFLMFAO. DEN I HAD SHUM WAOUTER BOWTLES. AFTUR DAT WE HAD SHUM MUTHA FUCKIN CATZ. DAMNNN NIGGAS DONT KNOW BOUT MAH SLAP YO MAMMA IF U IGNENT.