Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost on the bus

Alright folks, this is the last blog from beautiful Buffalo NY. As I type, kids are loading the buses, picking their seats, and getting comfortable.

Channel Two was here filming our chaos as we checked in bags, passed out food, and loaded the buses. Be sure to check us out tonight at eleven! I'm sure you'll be able to see the story online tomorrow and when I get that link I'll definately post it for those of you whose bedtime is before eleven. (I know mine is.)

Parents, don't worry about your kids, we're going to have a great time and I'm sure they'll tell you all about it when they get home. We're going to have a busy week so try and understand if they aren't able to talk to you every minute of the day.

I still can't believe we're almost ready to leave. This is nuts! I really can't wait.

Expect pictures tomorrow night, that'll be the soonest I can upload them I think.

Remember, we'll be in New Orleans around 9pm Wednesday night. That's 10 pm Buffalo time. Don't forget that we'll be an hour behind you guys!

Well that's all for now. I have to get on the bus. Hopefully I'll be able to post along the way and let you know how the bus ride is going!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lot of work it was to get ALL that stuff into the buses!! Have a wonderful trip!! We'll be taping any news segments we can of the trip.

Mrs G

harzynski said...

Great job Amy, keep the comments coming..How is Dana holding up?
Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!

khuston said...

As I write this, y'all are on the bus headed our way. We are so excited to finally meet you and show you just how much we appreciate everything that you have done for us. You have touched us in a way that I can't adequately expess. You are amazing!
New Orleans thanks you & can't wait to meet you....
"Laissez les bon temps rouler"
Kiki Huston Lusher/band mom

Anonymous said...

we went to the dasoto caverns today. it was amazing! I thought that places like that only existed in the movies. I just spoke with a dad from lusher who was trying to get us some press during our visit. I am so glad we found the lusher school comunity, they have all been so gracious and kind. our kids were complimented on how well they behaved in the caverns. i'm very proud of them. look for picures later.